Re: PDF in Firefox (or any browser)

Ann Byrne

Hi, Eric,

Send the document to convert@robobraille.org, placing in the subject line the type of file you want returned, such as .txt or .doc. It will come back within a few hours or less, translated into the format you wrote in the subject line.

Best,

Ann

At 02:37 PM 2/23/2012, you wrote:
hi all,
susan, wish i could help! i keep on hearing " blank document " or
"empty document " anybody please to help us???

On 2/23/12, Susan Kallsen <skallsen@gmail.com> wrote:

I think this has a simple answer, but I can't figure it out!

I have created an accessible PDF form in Acrobat that is used online in a
browser. Once the cursor is IN the text area, JAWS reads everything very
well. But I can't figure out how to get JAWS to tab INTO the
actual PDF, it
just tabs between the URL and other things at the top of the page in
Firefox. How do I get it to jump into the actual document?

Thanks!

Susan