moderated Re: amazon

David Diamond

The general command is, once on the amazon page, hit the letter E, that puts you in the edit field.  Then type what you want or if you know what it is because it has been recommended, paste it, after copying it first of course,  into the same field.  Then you can either tab or arrow your way down twice to the go link and hit the enter key.  Sometimes what happens with me is it lands at the bottom of the page thus I have to do a control home command.  Having said this, I’m not sure exactly what you are having a problem with.  Is it purchasing it or not even getting far enough to put it in your cart then checkout.