moderated Re: amazon

Amir Shah

Yes you can still call the disability line I found your number but I was trying to order it online but yes you can still call the disability line in they will help you out

On Jun 2, 2020, at 2:57 PM, David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...> wrote:

Amazon is quirky at times.  However, by enlarge it is blind friendly.  What I did when I’d run into problems was phone their disability help desk.  Although now, I don’t think they have anyone answering the phones.  Alternatively you could click on the contact us and ask them for help.  Of course I’m sure someone on this group could help as well.