moderated Re: Free screen reader Spreadsheet Program

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 07:09 PM, David Griffith wrote:
I am very surprised that you say Google Sheets is not accessible with Jaws.
As am I.  Google has a number of glaring faults, but accessibility is not one of them.  In fact, on that count, they're an industry leader.

That being said, I do not prefer Google Docs as a replacement for the equivalent MS-Office (or other office suite) analogs.  And not for accessibility reasons, either.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss