moderated Re: jaws and internet input fields.

kevin meyers

Patrick,

I was just on the TeraByte web site ordering the image backup software. When I got to the page to fill in name, address, etc, It says the field name, first name, and it didn’t say invalid or required. I copied the code and pasted it below.

Cheers,

Kevin