moderated Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Michael Massey

Hello.  I am looking for a full-size wireless keyboard as well.  I want to use it to pair with my Iphone 11.  Yes, I know that there are other alternatives.  I want a full-size keyboard which has keys like my wireless keyboard which uses my wireless card in my laptop.  I like full-size keys; not laptop keys.  I gave up searching for a full-size keyboard after I ordered an Apple Magic keyboard but was disappointed and returned it because the keys were a laptop type keyboard.  Thanks.