moderated Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Tony

Several on this list use the Logitech G613 Lightspeed Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.

It weighs a couple of pounds but has everything you are asking for.  It also has 6 programable keys down the left.  They come programmed as f1 – f6 and require sight to change them.

Standard numpad, 6-pack and arrow keys with space between the groups

The two AA alkaline batteries are still strong after more than a year.  My hands are starting to have problems and I find I can type faster and more accurately on this keyboard than on a standard membrain keyboard.

Tony

My old logitechI believe was a K320. I checked out the K780 but am looking for standard layout for the six pack and arrow keys. The K800 seems to fit most criteria as far as I can tell except it is rechargeable and does not accept replaceable alkaline batteries. Frequent charging is not ideal especially when alkaline batteries often last 2 years or more. Amazingly, it does not appear that Logitech makes a truly standard full-size keyboard with num pad that accepts batteries. Was hoping someone knew of another brand/model that they liked.