Thanks all for suggestions and input. Gave me some choices and hopeing one of them fits me just fine.

Thanks again.

Morey

On 6/2/2020 8:09 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
I use and really like Excel, but a quick web search found this page of things you could try.

https://www.lifewire.com/free-spreadsheet-programs-1356337

Richard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Morey Worthington
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:45 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Free screen reader Spreadsheet Program

Morning all. Looking for a Jaws friendly SpreadSheet Program to download. I tried Open Office but cannot even figure out how to get it to load. Tried Google Sheets and Jaws will not work in it either. Any other suggestions?

Currently using a version of Office 2007, but Excel keeps shutting it off in the middle of work saying it is not being offered anymore and it wants me to try "X number of days" trial.

So any other help appreciated. I cannot afford new Office Version.  I have JART on this tcomputer but how the heck does a person even get past the first page???

Thanks

Morey Worthington