moderated Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Logitech does make the G613 Lightspeed mechanical wireless gaming keyboard, it is truly full-size with Windows keys on both sides as well as an application key, numeric pad and the 6-pack as well as volume control and media keys.

It can connect to 1 device via VBluetooth and also comes with a USB dongle. It’s heavy and big, but a pretty decent keyboard.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 8:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Have you looked at the Logitech MK520 Wireless keyboard? I have 3 of these and am using Win 10 and Win 7, Jaws 2020, Kurzweil 1000 and MS Edge and IE 11. The keyboard works well and uses alkaline batteries.  Tom

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 7:37 AM

My old logitechI believe was a K320. I checked out the K780 but am looking for standard layout for the six pack and arrow keys. The K800 seems to fit most criteria as far as I can tell except it is rechargeable and does not accept replaceable alkaline batteries. Frequent charging is not ideal especially when alkaline batteries often last 2 years or more. Amazingly, it does not appear that Logitech makes a truly standard full-size keyboard with num pad that accepts batteries. Was hoping someone knew of another brand/model that they liked.