From: "Morey Worthington" <worthington@wi.rr.com>
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 6:45 AM
Subject: Free screen reader Spreadsheet Program

Morning all. Looking for a Jaws friendly SpreadSheet Program to
download. I tried Open Office but cannot even figure out how to get it
to load. Tried Google Sheets and Jaws will not work in it either. Any
other suggestions?

Currently using a version of Office 2007, but Excel keeps shutting it
off in the middle of work saying it is not being offered anymore and it
wants me to try "X number of days" trial.

So any other help appreciated. I cannot afford new Office Version. I
have JART on this tcomputer but how the heck does a person even get past
the first page???

Thanks

Morey Worthington