moderated Re: Full size wireless keyboard

T. Civitello

Have you looked at the Logitech MK520 Wireless keyboard? I have 3 of these and am using Win 10 and Win 7, Jaws 2020, Kurzweil 1000 and MS Edge and IE 11. The keyboard works well and uses alkaline batteries.  Tom

Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: Full size wireless keyboard

My old logitechI believe was a K320. I checked out the K780 but am looking for standard layout for the six pack and arrow keys. The K800 seems to fit most criteria as far as I can tell except it is rechargeable and does not accept replaceable alkaline batteries. Frequent charging is not ideal especially when alkaline batteries often last 2 years or more. Amazingly, it does not appear that Logitech makes a truly standard full-size keyboard with num pad that accepts batteries. Was hoping someone knew of another brand/model that they liked.