moderated Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Robert Resnick

My old logitechI believe was a K320. I checked out the K780 but am looking for standard layout for the six pack and arrow keys. The K800 seems to fit most criteria as far as I can tell except it is rechargeable and does not accept replaceable alkaline batteries. Frequent charging is not ideal especially when alkaline batteries often last 2 years or more. Amazingly, it does not appear that Logitech makes a truly standard full-size keyboard with num pad that accepts batteries. Was hoping someone knew of another brand/model that they liked.