moderated Re: RSS Reader

Cornelius

I am feeling that way too, but once we are moving away from IE I am trying to check if there is something similar.

From: Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 5:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: RSS Reader

The RSS feed reader built into IE is still the most accessible and convenient to use of any RSS reader I have tried.

Gerald

On 5/31/2020 11:03 PM, Cornelius wrote:
Hi all,
are there any RSS reader that works well with JAWS and support show article as full webpage?
I use to use Windows Live Mail RSS, but looking for alternative as Live Mail is an old program which may stop working in years to come.
I have also tried Thunderbird RSS, but it doesn’t seem to work on all RSS feeds. Outlook RSS on the other hand, downloads full article as attachment which is something not preferable.