moderated Re: Malware Program

Glenn / Lenny

You just enter on that when it pops up, and it scans.
HTH.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Malware Program

Yes it does, then I had things like, Prehl, and a few other buttons that sounded more like options in foreign languages pop-up that I didn't want to activate not knowing what they were.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
 *My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 8:09 PM

I was able to get it to scan, it took some experimenting.
When you are on the Home tab, using the PC cursor, right arrow to the scan tab.
Then use the left mouse click button on the number tab and it should say scan now button.
Glenn
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 9:14 PM

I just gave Zemana a test drive, and what started out to be a promising program, isn't!  I tried accessing Zemana with Jaws versions 16 thru 2020 and NVDA latest with absolutely no success.  You can arrow / tab to various tabs, but getting them to open to see what's there ain't happenin.  I also tried navigating using the touch cursor with the same amount of no success, maybe even less!  This program seem to be promising, but unless I've totally went into a Zemana brainfart I don't think even I can't navigate programs that badly.  If anyone gives it a try, and has success, please report back.

Take care.  Mike.  Sent from my iBarstool.
 *My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:49 AM

Current Malwarebytes Free download page:  https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/thankyou/

I have not done any accessibility testing with it, but I can also say that Zemana AntiMalware (free or paid) is no slouch, either.  Free download:  https://www.zemana.com/?ref=producthunt
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363  

The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it.
       ~ Lawrence Krauss

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.