From: Mike B
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Malware Program

Yes it does, then I had things like, Prehl, and a few other buttons that sounded more like options in foreign languages pop-up that I didn't want to activate not knowing what they were.

Sent: Monday, June 01, 2020 8:09 PM

I was able to get it to scan, it took some experimenting.
When you are on the Home tab, using the PC cursor, right arrow to the scan tab.
Then use the left mouse click button on the number tab and it should say scan now button.
Glenn