From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 4:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Like Orlando, I also still use the Favorites folder I initially created in Internet Explore.  I have a shortcut on my desktop.  If I want to ad another link to it, I’ll open the page in IE, and save the favorite with Alt D, then it’s there.  Since Chrome is my default browser, clicking on the link in the Favorites folder on my desktop opens it in Chrome.