From: Marie
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 11:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows Live Mail Stopped Working in Windows 10 2004 20H1

By the way, I mis-spoke when I said WLM was more powerful than Outlook. Outlook is probably the most powerful email client but has way too many features that I don’t need or want to contend with. WLM fits my needs and that is what everyone require from their client.
Like most things in the computing world, if you like a program and it fits your nee
ds, it is the best for you.