moderated Re: Too Much Repeated Information in Outlook 2016

Mario

for my notes, how is that accomplished?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jason White via groups.io [mailto:jason=jasonjgw.net@groups.io]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020, 4:40 PM
Subject: Too Much Repeated Information in Outlook 2016
Resetting the view to the default might also solve it.

On 5/31/20 11:11 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

It sounds like the reading pane is on.

Here is how to turn it off.

*To turn off the Reading Pane:*   On the *View* tab, in the
*Layout* group, select *Reading Pane*, and then select *Off*.

Richard

"There's a nap for that." - an anonymous cat in a window in Portland,
Oregon.