From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 1:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Full size wireless keyboard

Robert, I use the Logitech K780.  It’s interesting you mentioned range.  That is the one thing I like about it besides it being fully functional with num pad. I’ve used it in different rooms and I would gage the distance between the keyboard and receiver is at least 20 feet. I’ve had no difficulty using it in other rooms even though the receiver is stationary. I can’t remember whether it takes AAA or AA batteries.  It also fits nicely into a back pack, when we were not doing this social distancing thing.