From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 7:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: will jaws18 work with the update of win10 coming out in a week or so from today May 29?

Hello back,

Good morning. Thanks very much for your replys thus far to my email inquiry will jaws18 work with the Win10 update coming out in a week or so from today May 29? Just to clerify, I am still using the older, older version called jaws 18 with my current version of win10, not jaws2018. Much, much thanks again for any more help I can maybe get on this inquiry.

All the best,
Warmest regards,

Hank

From: Hank William Merchant [mailto:hank_w@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, May 29, 2020, 1:44 PM
Hello,
To all that have responded thus far to my inquiry email on how is jaws
2020 better with google chrome, I really appreciate all your very helpful responses. Thanks very, very much for all the very helpful responses thus far on this inquiry.
Ps. So is the latest update of Win10 coming out in a week or 2 going to not work with Jaws18, but wil yes work really good with Jaws2020? I am currently using my jaws18 with Win10. Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help I can get on this new inquiry will jaws18 work with the update of win10 coming out in a week or so from today May 29?
Warmest regards,
Hank