moderated Re: will jaws18 work with the update of win10 coming out in a week or so from today May 29?

Mario

that's what I heard. don't know if it's true or not. I can't imagine that at least JAWS 2019 or 2018 won't be able to work on the 2004 (20H1) update to Windows 10.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Hank William Merchant [mailto:hank_w@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, May 29, 2020, 1:44 PM
Subject: will jaws18 work with the update of win10 coming out in a week or so from today May 29?
Hello,
To all that have responded thus far to my inquiry email on how is jaws
2020 better with google chrome, I really appreciate all your very
helpful responses. Thanks very, very much for all the very helpful
Ps. So is the latest update of Win10 coming out in a week or 2 going to
not work with Jaws18, but wil yes work really good with Jaws2020? I am
currently using my jaws18 with Win10. Much, much thanks in advance for
any possible help I can get on this new inquiry will jaws18 work with
the update of win10 coming out in a week or so from today May 29?
Warmest regards,
Hank