From: JM Casey
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2020 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: Malware Program

Hey Glenn.

MalwareBytes should revert to the free version when the trial period runs out, unless something has changed a lot recently. I think this means that soe of the realtime features will be disabled, but you will still be able to run scans for malware, quarantine, etc. Do you no longer have access to the scan button and so on?