moderated Re: how do I save my pass words in chrome?

David Kingsbury

Hi,

The most reliable way I have found is to type in your user name and password on the login page for the site I want to do this for. Then press F6 to get to the Address bar. Then tab once or twice the the Save password button and spacebar this. Then tab to save.

My experience is that it doesn’t work for all the sites you try this for, often refusing for secure sites, but works often enough that it is worth the effort. It works for my BARD account but not for my bank account.

David