moderated Re: Problem with word2016 with Jaws 2020 the latest update

Artur Räpp

Hi,

Try with Microsoft Word shortcut key

CTRL+8 (show/hide all hidden symbols)

JAWS can read these marks and show on braille display. NVDA can not as far as I know.

It is quite easy to switch this option accidentally on when you wish to write ( (shft+8) and press ctrl instead of shift.

HTH

Artur