moderated windows update

Marvin Hunkin

Hi. Updated got windows 2004. Windows update. Got a intel display 2.6.1.735 driver, and when I do a windows update check, says retry, as I have a newer version of the driver, compared what to then trying to install the intel driver a lower version. So, do I just uinstall the device from device manager. And then click retry, then get the other updates. Have done feedback for Microsoft. Any one else had this issue. Just annoying, keep getting this message.

Any ideas. Got jaws 2020 home 64 bit, and also windows 10 2004 pro 64 bit from windows update. The install process was painless. About 90 minutes all up, able to use jaws, then use windows narrator for the last part. Then had jaws come up with all my settings, programs, etc.

Thanks.