From: "Dorothy" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@...>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 1:37 AM
Subject: location of list

So sorry I was dead beat at gone midnight last night, I should have called
it a day, but drilling at a house just uphill of me had caused bedlam
during normal hours, I only wanted to know, after our moves of late where
we are, it is true a friend in Hampshire did say he thought it was once in
Australia., I do not know, I believe someone called Jonathon Mosem is in
either Australia or New Zealand but he would not have a list would he? I
cannot recall just what he does?
Sorry again for the messy email regards Dorothy