moderated Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 03:48 AM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
But I want to be able to select the desired items in one folder, copy them to the clipboard, then move on to other folders and somehow append to the clipboard, and finally paste the whole lot somewhere else. How is this done with the keyboard in Windows?
Up through Windows 8, it isn't.  You follow the method you've already outlined.  Selection from multiple folders, creating a collection for later pasting in one or more other folders, is not supported.

Under Windows 10 you can turn on Clipboard History, which is a new feature, to do something either very much akin to what you describe or exactly what you describe.  This is not a feature I use, or want to use, so you're either going to have to read up on it or someone else who likes and uses Clipboard History is going to have to chime in.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss