From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 6:53 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alert open emty document

I think you have to save the attachment, go into it on whatever folder you saved it into, and try reading it that way. You might have to use the JAWS OCR feature, so press the following keystrokes. The layered command is insert and spacebar. Important, this is the insert key on your numberpad of a full keyboard for desktop. After pressing this, press o for OCR and d for document. Hope this helps.

On May 23, 2020, at 2:05 AM, Amir Shah <4amir.shah@...> wrote:

Hi guys my name is amir shah. I am using jaws 2020 on my machine. When I receive  a attachment,  When I open the attachment jaws will alert me with a message that “say” alert open empty document . before when I open the attachment jaws will  let me no if I want to  scan the document even when I scan the document it will  say the same thing.  So what do I do. Thank you  for any  suggestion