From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Orlando Enrique
Fiol via groups.io
Sent: 27 May 2020 08:48
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

At 05:39 PM 5/26/2020, Brian Vogel wrote:
>Just the additional note that selection tends to work like this under
Windows no matter what program you need to do it in. It works this >way
in File Explorer, Open dialogs where you can select more than one >thing
such as multiple documents to attach, and the list goes on and on.

I of course know that. However, I've never been able to select noncontiguous
items from different folders, copy all of them and paste them in one fell
swoop. If, for instance, I want to select some items in my Documents
directory from Anthropology, some more from Food, some from Literature and
others from Music, I have to select the items from each folder, copy, cut or
paste them. But I want to be able to select the desired items in one folder,
copy them to the clipboard, then move on to other folders and somehow append
to the clipboard, and finally paste the whole lot somewhere else. How is
this done with the keyboard in Windows?

Orlando Enrique Fiol