moderated Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Orlando Enrique Fiol

At 05:39 PM 5/26/2020, Brian Vogel wrote:
Just the additional note that selection tends to work like this under
Windows no matter what program you need to do it in. It works this
way in File Explorer, Open dialogs where you can select more than one
thing such as multiple documents to attach, and the list goes on and on.
I of course know that. However, I've never been able to select noncontiguous items from different folders, copy all of them and paste them in one fell swoop. If, for instance, I want to select some items in my Documents directory from Anthropology, some more from Food, some from Literature and others from Music, I have to select the items from each folder, copy, cut or paste them. But I want to be able to select the desired items in one folder, copy them to the clipboard, then move on to other folders and somehow append to the clipboard, and finally paste the whole lot somewhere else. How is this done with the keyboard in Windows?

Orlando Enrique Fiol