moderated Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Marie

Yes, I use it all the time but it was not working for me in the bookmarks, so will try it again.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 2:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 03:50 PM, Orlando Enrique Fiol wrote:
Hold down the shift key and arrow up and down through the items you want to select, if they're contiguous. If you want to select noncontiguous items, hold down the control key, arrow up and down through the list of items and press space to select the ones you want.
Just the additional note that selection tends to work like this under Windows no matter what program you need to do it in.  It works this way in File Explorer, Open dialogs where you can select more than one thing such as multiple documents to attach, and the list goes on and on.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss