From: Orlando Enrique Fiol via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12:50 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

At 03:22 PM 5/26/2020, Marie wrote:
You can use copy and paste in the new Edge, because I do it all the
time. However, I have only been able to do one at a time. Is there a
way to copy and paste more than one?
Yes. Hold down the shift key and arrow up and down through the items
you want to select, if they're contiguous. If you want to select
noncontiguous items, hold down the control key, arrow up and down
through the list of items and press space to select the ones you want.

Orlando Enrique Fiol