Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

It's too bad there seems to be no easy way to merge the list of favorites imported from IE with the list of bookmarks created in Chrome itself to create a single list that could be navigated by first letter navigation.

Gerald

That is because the ctrl shift O takes you to the bookmark manager and not to the bookmark list.