From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how is jaws2020 better when using google chrome?

Hi Hank,

I am still using jaws 18 with windows 10 latest release. I did install a trial version of jaws 2020, but there was no difference.

There was a difference however, between jaws 2018 and 2020 when using the Microsoft edge version of chrome.

If you like google chrome, and your jaws 2018, try a browser called brave.

It is chrome based, but has a much lighter footprint on your computer and will work with windows 7 and 10.

pat