moderated Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

Ann Byrne

Shift+ctrl+o should go directly to the bookmarks list.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 2:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Access Bookmarks In Google Chrome

It would be nice, if you could assign a shortcut key to it.

Internet explorer had its ctrl+a to get to the favourites menu.

Any of the chrome based browsers that I have tried, seem to use a number of key presses to get to their version of bookmarks.

I did a little research, and I couldn’t find an extension with a ctrl+a for example to let you right at it.

Perhaps someone will right one eventually.

I am sure other people would like a single key stroke as well, coming from ie.

Pat