moderated Re: how is jaws2020 better when using google chrome?

Patrick Murphy

Hi Hank,

I am still using jaws 18 with windows 10 latest release. I did install a trial version of jaws 2020, but there was no difference.

There was a difference however, between jaws 2018 and 2020 when using the Microsoft edge version of chrome.

If you like google chrome, and your jaws 2018, try a browser called brave.

It is chrome based, but has a much lighter footprint on your computer and will work with windows 7 and 10.

pat

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday 26 May 2020 06:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how is jaws2020 better when using google chrome?

I didn’t see any other replies, but for many of us Jaws 18 was so long ago, I for one don’t remember how it was different.

I assume you are still on Windows 7? Upgrading to the latest version of Jaws is also going to be more and more necessary if you want to run the latest release of Windows 10 which is coming up in the next few weeks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 12:18 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: how is jaws2020 better when using google chrome?

Hello,

I am currently using jaws18, before I go and buy jaws2020, can someone maybe please give me just a couple of examples of how google Chrome works alot better with Jaws2020 versus the older version Jaws18?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Much thanks in advance for any help with this.

Warmest regards,

Hank

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.