moderated Re: how is jaws2020 better when using google chrome?

Patrick Murphy

Hi Hank,

I am still using jaws 18 with windows 10 latest release. I did install a trial version of jaws 2020, but there was no difference.

There was a difference however, between jaws 2018 and 2020 when using the Microsoft edge version of chrome.

If you like google chrome, and your jaws 2018, try a browser called brave.

It is chrome based, but has a much lighter footprint on your computer and will work with windows 7 and 10.

pat