moderated Re: dodger classic games on radio.

Richard Turner

I believe the MLB app is also doing radio games, but I have not checked.

A quick web search found a surprising result.

YouTube has I think 54 classic dodger radio broadcasts.

I sampled one from 1967 against the St. Louis Cardinals,  the sound quality was poor, but understandable.

I hope that helps a little,

Richard

Richard