Re: angry ie user

sandy stegmayer <ssteg@...>

Thank you Allen. Got it but I still like the old way better...not as many steps.

Sandy

From: "Allen Stutts" <astutts@mindspring.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 12:50 PM
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Re: angry ie user

When you get to that Save choice, arrow up and down. You will find a Save As option that you can hit Enter on. This will give you the Windows Explorer dialogue box where you can choose to save your files wherever you like.

I have found that after hitting Alt + N I have to tab down and back up again to get to the Save choice first.