From: "sandy stegmayer" <ssteg@verizon.net
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Date sent: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 12:33:55 -0500
Subject: Re: angry ie user

Thank you both...
I follow wwhat you said and it works. I like to file my books in subfolders
at the time of download so when I want them I go through those subfolders
rather than the extensive list of downloads I have. How can I do this when
downloading this way?
When I hit alt-n the only choices I have are open, save, cancel, and close.

Thanks again,
Sandy