From: Amir Shah
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:05 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: alert open emty document

Hi guys my name is amir shah. I am using jaws 2020 on my machine. When I receive  a attachment,  When I open the attachment jaws will alert me with a message that “say” alert open empty document . before when I open the attachment jaws will  let me no if I want to  scan the document even when I scan the document it will  say the same thing.  So what do I do. Thank you  for any  suggestion