moderated Re: alert open emty document

James Malone

Hi Amir, James Malone here. Try Alt space, O for OCR, then press the letter d so Jaws can Scan the document.

Hope this helps.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Amir Shah
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 4:07 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: alert open emty document

Hi guys my name is amir shah. I am using jaws 2020 on my machine. When I receive  a attachment,  When I open the attachment jaws will alert me with a message that “say” alert open empty document . before when I open the attachment jaws will  let me no if I want to  scan the document even when I scan the document it will  say the same thing.  So what do I do. Thank you  for any  suggestion