moderated Re: alert open emty document

James Malone

Did you also press OCR, then the letter D for document?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, May 23, 2020 3:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: alert open emty document

If doing OCR still says its empty, then maybe it is empty?

Perhaps just a picture that has no text?

Can you get someone to look at it?

Or try using Picture Smart instead of Convenient OCR?

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020

www.turner42.com

On May 23, 2020, at 12:05 AM, Amir Shah <4amir.shah@...> wrote:

Hi guys my name is amir shah. I am using jaws 2020 on my machine. When I receive  a attachment,  When I open the attachment jaws will alert me with a message that “say” alert open empty document . before when I open the attachment jaws will  let me no if I want to  scan the document even when I scan the document it will  say the same thing.  So what do I do. Thank you  for any  suggestion