moderated Re: allrecipes.com, searchbox missing

Pramit

Hi Ann,

Hit Ctrl + R to reload the page once and do clear the browsing data which is located under Privacy and security in Settings.

Pramit

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 9:19 AM Ann Byrne <annakb@...> wrote:

Working with a student on allrecipes.com.  Monday when  we opened the site on her computer there was a searchbox and JAWS read “find a recipe”.  Wednesday, when we opened the site, there was no searchbox.  I did a JAWS find for ‘find a recipe”; nada.  Did a JAWS find for “find”; nothing.  I opened the site on my computer and there was the searchbox.  I double checked the address bars on both machines and they are the same.

Where the heck has the searchbox gone?  How do I rediscover it?

Thanks for any magic you can shed on this.

Ann