From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2020 11:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: allrecipes.com, searchbox missing

Working with a student on allrecipes.com.  Monday when  we opened the site on her computer there was a searchbox and JAWS read “find a recipe”.  Wednesday, when we opened the site, there was no searchbox.  I did a JAWS find for ‘find a recipe”; nada.  Did a JAWS find for “find”; nothing.  I opened the site on my computer and there was the searchbox.  I double checked the address bars on both machines and they are the same.

Where the heck has the searchbox gone?  How do I rediscover it?

Thanks for any magic you can shed on this.

Ann