moderated Re: puzzling problem with Outlook rules for managing emails

Bill Spiry

Thanks.

Bill Spiry, Attorney at Law

Spiry Law LLC

142 W. 8th Ave.

Eugene, Oregon 97401

(541) 600-3301

Bill@...

COVID 19 NOTICE:  Thank you for your message.   In accordance with Executive Order 20-12, our offices are temporarily closed to the public but we remain open for business and working remotely to serve our clients, their loved ones and their advisors.  Be safe, stay healthy, and look out for each other as best you can.

Note that If you are not a client of Spiry Law LLC, this email does not create an attorney-client relationship and should not be construed as an acceptance of your case in the absence of a formal attorney-client agreement. This Email message may contain CONFIDENTIAL information which is (a) ATTORNEY - CLIENT PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION, WORK PRODUCT, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) intended only for the use of the intended recipeient(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient of this Email or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please be aware that reading, copying, or distributing this message is prohibited. If you have received this Email message by mistake, I would appreciate it if you would reply to let us know  and then delete the message and any attachments completely from your computer system. I do not waive any client’s privilege by misdelivered email.