moderated Re: what is support assist, and how do you make it work/?

Tom Behler

Ok, Pat.

I have to say that this is ridiculous.

I shouldn’t have to go back to Jaws 2018 to get something to work at least somewhat correctly when I’ve paid for Jaws 2020.

I don’t even know if I have Jaws 2018 here any more.

I think that, at this point, I’m just going to get sighted assistance with Dell Support Assist every so often, or simply live without the Dell updates.

Before I completely throw in the towell, I will try to work with the touch cursor as Mike from the list suggests, but I am not optimistic.

Tom Behler