From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: 20 May 2020 15:57
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and accessible! quicken sure was not.

Hi Steve,

So how much is QuickBooks Online and how often is payment required? Does it come as part of a QuickBooks software purchase?

Alan Lemly

From: Jenni Kent [mailto:jennipalmer@gmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020, 12:00 PM
accessible! quicken sure was not.
Where do I get that and how much does it cost. I am on an extreme budget.
And was hoping for fifty and under. I will and grab those scripts