moderated Re: what is support assist, and how do you make it work/?

Chris Hill

Try starting it from the start menu instead, that worked better for me.

On May 20, 2020, at 18:45, Mich Verrier <michv@...> wrote:

Hi I to have this on my computer witch is also a del as well. I would like to know if this works with jaws or how you can get it to work? Like others I have had it telling me that there are important updates and to optimise my computer etc but like others I have gone to the system tray and clicked on it and it does nothing. From Mich.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: May 20, 2020 2:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: what is support assist, and how do you make it work/?

I have had similar issues with Support Assist on my Windows 10 Dell Computer, so would appreciate some tips about accessing important updates as well.

At this point, I have to just ignore them until I can get visual assistance to tell me what the updates are so I can decide whether to install them.  Clearly, this is not acceptable from an accessibility point of view.

Tom Behler