From: Chris Hill [mailto:hillco@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 2:24 PM
Subject: what is support assist, and how do you make it work/?
It is hit or miss.  You might try with the touch cursor and see if that
works better.

It downloads and installs system updates for things like bios, and
drivers.  It can also run system tests, which aren't important unless
you are having a problem, then I wonder if you would ever get far enough
for it to be able to run anyway.  All else fails, get a sighted person
to run it at least once on a new machine.

On 5/20/2020 12:52, Jim Rawls wrote:

Hi all,

On my new dell computer, I have something called support assist. It
keeps saying that it has important updates for me etc. when I go to
the app I can't get it to do anything. So what do I do to make it
function? I am running windows ten, jaws 2020 and the computer is a
dell 3500