moderated Shout out to Google Accessibility help from Be My Eyes

Van Lant, Robin

Just wanted to put a plug in for using the Be My Eyes app to get help from Google Accessibility.  I did it the other day and the gal I spoke with was engaged, curious and willing to explore my issue.  My question was with Chrome; now we are engaged in an email exchange as she looks into my issue using her different test machines, JAWS and other screen readers.  I think it was helpful to  be able to quickly show her what I was experiencing through my phone’s camera.  Now to do he same with Microsoft Accessibility for a list of questions I have for them.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114