From: "Gerald Levy via groups.io" <bwaylimited=verizon.net@groups.io>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Eudora

This is why using an outdated email program like Edora is a bad idea.
It may stop working with your email service provider at any time for no
apparent reason. Maybe it's just obsolete and is no longer supported by
the provider. And there is no guarantee that a feature update to
Windows 10 won't break it or even delete it, as it does to Outlook
Express. So for those of you who still swear by it, great. But don't be
surprised if it suddenly stops working or else you have to start jumping
through hoops to keep it working.

Gerald

On 5/19/2020 1:46 PM, Larry Gassman wrote:
Yes, Eudora definitely does work.
My current issue is that Eudora works for me accept when sending e-mail.
This just started a few days ago.
So I am not sure if it is Eudora or Roadrunner.
I can send using outlook and Gmail, but currently not Eudora.
Any thoughts?
Larry